Monday, February 19, 2018

Quick Card 5 - Thank Mew

Me again with another card for My Favorite Things - MFT 2018 Creative Olympics, again competing in Event 4 Speed Cardmaking.  For this event, we are asked to make a card in 20 minutes or less.  I used the offcuts from Quick Card 2 - I didn't want to waste them!  For my tips on speedy crafting, see here.


Check out the MFT products I used:

  • Stamps: My Favorite Things - I Knead You (cat, thought bubble, purr), Cool Cat (sentiment)
  • Dies: My Favorite Things - Stitched Circle Frames (offcuts from my Quick Card 2)
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark
  • Colouring medium: Markers
  • Other:  Ranger White embossing powder, Staedtler black marker for faux stitching

I set the kitty timer at 20 minutes and had 2 minutes left!  I'm not sure why this card took so long, considering I didn't do any die-cutting. I guess it was the faux stitching.


I would also like to support these challenges: Addicted to CAS Cat 2/2 C10; Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Love UE;  Stempelsonne AG 3/3


Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

11 comments:

Fikreta said...

purrrrfect card!
love it!
hugs

Lisa Lynn said...

Another cutie.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing quick card!! Love so much the design and that cute sleeping kitty! Fab colors combo! I have to buy these sets of stamps :D but surely I would be so quick.... I have to try your tips ;)
Hugs

Scrapper69 said...

Great Clean and simple card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

ike said...

This one is a cutie too. I might just have to go buy some of those MFT sets now !
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Barbara Godden said...

those stamps are so adorable. Fabulous job on the card, love the design and super use of your off-cuts. perhaps it was the warming of the heat gun and the embossing?

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another cute kitty design.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely fur-tastic! LOVE that little kitty nested in those wonderful pink circles. The faux stitching really is a great accent. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Dreja said...

Eine ganz ganz tolle Karte.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
LG Dreja

Bastelei said...

Love your quick card and the cute sleeping cat.
Thank you for sharing your card with us at "Stemeplsonnenchallenge".
Hugs and good luck
Heidi

Jaydee said...

I love your adorable sleeping kitty and the perfect sentiment. However, I also love your inspirations on the sidebar :-) They made me smile!
So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee